Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'D LIKE TO ENQUIRE ABROUT TRANSPERSONAL COUNSELLING

Having let things get on top of me this past week I have decided to be more pro-active on looking for some counsellling...


"Dear Marie,

I have recently come out of a relationship lasting over a decade, after being made redundant from an FE college where I taught IT. When I lost the band and my flat I reigned in the 'lost rock'n'roll prophet' lifestyle to become my senile mother's carer.  


I am an alternative writer (www.jester.me.uk), musician (www.reverbnation.com/thecelebratedmrk), designer and thinker of some scope, trying to integrate the best of my psychedelic revelations regarding the nature of Self into a drug-free lifestyle, while dealing with issues of loss & addiction and maintaining a loving, caring environment for my Mother. 


I look forward to hearing from you. Josh x"

No comments:

Post a Comment