Wednesday, November 25, 2009

DIAGNOSIS MIRTAZAPINE

In case anyone was wondering Mum has started taking a Mirtazapine a day to keep the blues away. I was concerned as her appetite is haywire, sometimes having triple helpings, sometimes refusing to eat an entire meal - but she seems substantially  happier to receive visitors, and more positive about their visits when they have gone - I'd say she just seems slightly more 'with it' and contented overall. I think in the long-run it might have bought us a little quality time.

I am also happier, but I am not taking my anti-depressants, they make me feel sick. I am tidying and sorting, letting my librarian side take over. I still have the relentless urge to create, but sometimes it gets overwhelming - I will return to the creative projects when everything else is in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment